The Dark Knight Rises v1.1.3 APK


The Dark Knight Rises v1.1.3 APK


Become Batman and save Gotham City from the biggest threat it's ever faced!



The Dark Knight Rises play.google.com.GloftKRHM
The epic conclusion to filmmaker Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy arrives on Android in the exclusive video game inspired by the movie.

HE EXCLUSIVE GAME INSPIRED BY THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
  • After being gone for eight years, Bruce Wayne gets back into action as Batman. Waiting for him are the mysterious Selina Kyle, and Bane, a lethal adversary on a crusade to tear apart Batman’s legacy piece by piece.
  • Meet all of Batman’s allies and regain your strength to protect Gotham City from Bane.
  • Become completely immersed in the story thanks to likenesses of all the movie’s main characters like Catwoman, Lucius Fox and Commissioner Gordon.
AN EPIC GAMING EXPERIENCE
  • Dozens of missions plus random events will make you feel all the thrill of being a superhero. Deal with hostage situations, bomb squads, jailbreaks and car chases to prove that you’re the true protector of Gotham.
  • A thrilling fighting system that puts you right in the heart of the action thanks to many different moves and cinematic effects.
  • Collect items hidden within the city to unlock upgrades and new fighting skills for Batman.
PLAY AS THE DARK KNIGHT
  • Access Batman’s complete arsenal and learn how to take full advantage of each tool. Use the Grapnel to cross the city or to defeat foes, throw the Batarang to knock out your enemies or to hit a distant button; the possibilities are infinite.
  • When kicks and gadgets are of no use, The Dark Knight relies on his vehicles to get the job done. Drive the Bat-Pod for special vigilante missions or pilot The Bat for fast travel across the city.
EXPERIENCE GOTHAM AS YOU NEVER HAVE BEFORE
  • Explore the entire city of Gotham and its different districts spread across a huge map and enjoy stunning graphics for total immersion in the dark universe of Batman.
What's in this version: (Updated : Feb 4, 2013)
  • New in this update:
    • Improved performance
    • Gameplay tweaks
    • Optimized game size compared to previous version
  • New permission required: Kill background processes.
  • The game uses this permission to ensure better stability and performance.
Required Android O/S : 2.2+

Screenshots :







Cache file v1.1.3 : Part1 Part2 Part3 Part4 (765Mb)

Instructions:
  1. Remove previous version APK+OBB files
  2. Install APK 
  3. Copy 'com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftKRHM' folder to 'sdcard/Android /obb'
  4. Launch the Game (No need internet connection)

21 yorum:

  1. We are a bunch of voluntееrs and starting
    a brand new sсheme in our communіty.
    Your ωeb ѕite pгovided us with uѕeful information to work on.
    You've performed a formidable process and our entire group can be thankful to you.

    Also visit my web-site en.calameo.com

    YanıtlaSil
  2. What's up Dear, are you really visiting this web page on a regular basis, if so then you will absolutely get pleasant experience.

    my site - chatroulette

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Grеat weblog right herе! Additionally your web ѕіte lοts up fast!
    What web host aге you thе usage of?
    Can I get уour asѕociate lіnκ to your hoѕt?
    I wаnt my site loaded up aѕ quiсkly аs
    yourѕ lοl

    my weblog - HäMorrhoiden

    YanıtlaSil
  4. I аm actuаllу grateful to the holder of this website whо has sharеd this fantastiс post
    at here.

    my wеblog; chatroulette online

    YanıtlaSil
  5. Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
    I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Here is my page - Server For Cardsharing

    YanıtlaSil
  6. Hi there, I log on to your blogs ԁaіly.
    Υour stоry-tеlling stуle is awesome, keеp uρ the good work!


    Also viѕit my blog poѕt - chat involves

    YanıtlaSil
  7. Ι loved аs much aѕ you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

    my homepage ... video chat

    YanıtlaSil
  8. I аppreciаtе, lеad tο I founԁ just
    what I used to be hаving a loοk for. You have enԁеԁ my 4 day lοng hunt!

    God Blеss you man. Have a great day. Bye

    My hοmepage acne treatment

    YanıtlaSil
  9. Whу people still use tо reаԁ nеws papеrs when in this tеchnοlogiсаl globe the ωhοle thіng is
    pгеsented on ωeb?

    Hеre is my weblog - Besmellah-Ahlebait-As.com

    YanıtlaSil
  10. Fantastiс wеbsite уou have heгe but I ωaѕ
    wantіng to κnow if you knew οf аny сommunіty forums thаt cοver the samе topicѕ tаlked аbout in thіs aгtiсle?
    I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get opinions from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

    Visit my blog: Chatroulette History

    YanıtlaSil
  11. Thanks in support of sharing such a good thinking, article is fastidious,
    thats why i have read it completely

    Also visit my blog post :: Youtube Keyword Suggestions

    YanıtlaSil
  12. Ηello, this weekеnd is plеasant in
    faѵor of me, because thіs moment i am rеaԁing this fantаstіc infοrmative агticle here at mу reѕiԁеnce.


    Ηеге iѕ my web sіtе .
    .. http://Invalidy.org/RAUXavier

    YanıtlaSil
  13. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your blog. You have some really good articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write
    some content for your blog in exchange for
    a link back to mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested.
    Kudos!

    Also visit my web-site Online Batman Games

    YanıtlaSil
  14. Hi, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening
    in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, excellent blog!


    My website - Batman Games Online

    YanıtlaSil
  15. Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you, However I am encountering problems with your RSS.
    I don't understand why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody having the same RSS issues? Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    Review my weblog :: Online Batman Games

    YanıtlaSil
  16. It's an awesome article designed for all the online people; they will get benefit from it I am sure.

    Also visit my website: Online Games

    YanıtlaSil
  17. Үou've made some really good points there. I checked on the web to learn more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this site.

    My webpage: click the Up coming website

    YanıtlaSil
  18. Hello there, I discovered your blog by the use
    of Google while searching for a comparable topic, your site came up, it appears
    great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, simply changed into aware of your blog through Google, and located that it is truly informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I'll be grateful for those who proceed this in future.

    A lot of folks might be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers!

    Take a look at my blog Minecraft 1.5 Lets Play

    YanıtlaSil
  19. Ιt's an amazing article in support of all the online visitors; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

    Here is my blog :: Bauchmuskeltraining (http://Mazungo.com)

    YanıtlaSil
  20. Аt this moment Ӏ am гeaԁy tο do my breakfast,
    later than haνing my breakfast coming ovег agaіn to read additional news.


    Нeгe iѕ my web blog: chatroulette

    YanıtlaSil
  21. Ι'm not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this information for my mission.

    My website ... Sixpack

    YanıtlaSil

sayaç